Monday, September 30, 2013

Swatch of Mac ChatterBox .

Chatter box , a beautiful pink

Chatter Box, a beautiful MAC Pink
   MAC is never been a lipstick to wear only. It always been as #experience to me. Yet, it was neither "Sum thing" to talk abt before i start my ~*~PURPLE~*.
              now, when many of us trying to use online shopping randomly, i think it might help many of you, to decide whether u r looking for this Particular MAC lipstick or not.
      Oki, Im not gona add much word abt it, rather lets Jump on the pix. One imp point to declare, here, i DIDN'T MAKE ANY COLOR ENHANCEMENT , so that you will get quit "as it is" look
.
 

                                                                  Price :

  
     I got my Mac ChatterBox thru gift. My best Buddy Gift me this Lovely lipstick over no occassion but simply for my freaky obsession abt lipsticks . *happy* ^_^ Besides, you can get this Girly pink from http://www.maccosmetics.com with 15$ price. You may try through any FB based page, but in such case, try to go with ur trusted page only. As Mac carry high chance of close dupe.. :)                                         
                                            Formula:
MAC
Beautiful Chatter Box
ChatterBox is an Amplified Cream Lipstick. its not Gliding type, but quite smooth on my lip. its bight, its amplified its inner Pinkness very beautifully.

Packaging

MAC
D gorgeous & Symbolic black Figure of MAC
MAC
Cover box: Paper






MAC
Name tag from Bottom : Chatter Box A33

Swatch:   

its really tough to get on a decision abt the color of a lipstick from picture only. As they are always tone depended and appear deffer to various tone skin.Still, i hope, my this post will come to bit helpful for you all.
MAC
Swatch : With out Flash, Under Tube Light.
Under Natural Light, ( not direct sun light.)
MAC
 Swatch : With Flash.
Sun light
Day light
MAC
Dats how it look under Flash (night tym)
                               My experience :
Chatterbox is known as a Opaque Pink Lipstick from #MAC. In my take, its really a pretty Pink color. Because, Its not Too Opaque, not neon or even Mute...

Day light :
         when i wear it, this pink definably keep buzzing around, but in a very sweet n charming way. Its nor hugely creamy, but you will feel a slight touch of creaminess on lip, which wont chipping on ur lip.                            
        To me, its a Fabulous pink, that i feel comfort to go put on day time, as well as, with mild smoky eye at night :)
MAC

              ## If u ask me, Yes, it would be in my SURE Re-purchase list, for sure.... :D :D :D


be stylist... feel beautiful <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment