Sunday, October 6, 2013

Products - That I Cant Imaging a Single Day With Out !!!! Vol -2

                     * Chocomania Lip Butter * The Body Shop*

chocomenia
Lip Butter, Chocomenia,is d most essential among my skin care routine
My skin is Oily based. But my lips are tend to dry very often. So i cant keep them alone for long time. I used to pass my most of the time, under Aircon room. Which is also badly trigger my drying prob. I have tried many brands and their products, over years. From #Vesline to #Nevia ,nothing really can keep me smilling  :/ *sign*
Chocomenia
Lip Butter, Chocomenia, The bodyshop
       Finaly, My story ends when i have started to use Lip care line from The Body Shop. Truly, that was the first time my Lips showed some good result. Then i have picked Chocomania, accidentally. yes, u read it r8 :) It was there in my room for 2 months, but i picked her when i lost born lippy.  After first 2 week, i stared to feel, some thing wrong. Actually, i've totaly forget, how it feels with out lip drying :D Since then, i am using it for day time.
                    

chocomenia

    Now its been straight aways 4 months, my lip DIDNT Experience ANY SORT OF DRYNESS for a SINGLE DAY. Now thats called miracle, r8? Am extreamly happy with my this product. It carry little NUT smell, which is yummy. And yes, if you have lip drying tendency, i would loudly RECOMMEND you to go for it .... :D

Be styilish... feel beautiful <3 <3 <3

2 comments:

  1. thanks...this is very important sharing for upcoming winter weather.. i have also lip drying tendency..i think i am going to grab this product...but i m not sure is body shop available in bd?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Thank you so much for your comments. Well, In BD, Am not sure Whether you gona get an Original The Body Shop Item. But u can try on FB based business pages or from online, thru Accessories or any other chanel point. After all Skin care item need to be original :D
      Take care dear :)

      Delete