Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sneak Pick : Clinique


               Sneak Pick : Clinique

here to share my new purchase from well trusted The Ultimate Divaa .
                                         Both are from my all time fev Brand - Clinique.






I was looking for a good moisturizer for last 2 months, after my 3 years partner , Dramatically difference Moisturizer Gel from CLINIQUE is finished . So ovious i was looking in syd d brand as i always felt this products as blessing for my skin :P 





after few confusion, i pick her up. n yes, last 20 days past, Alhamdulillah am soooooo happy with out come. BDW, i use only for Day time Moisturizing :)


  



i have also pick a Mashkara from same home. well, it was not a bad investment i think :) actually i love mashkara, n i do have multiple sample size from dffrnt brand to try good.  i hope to give more details of this in my next review post, in sha allah :)


Be stylish.. Feel Beautiful <3 <3 <3






No comments:

Post a Comment