Thursday, September 19, 2013

My Basic Skin Care Line



My Basic Skin Care Line

     Since ma teenage , i was (and am :B  ) very lazy. over my those springs, TIME never demand any extra price from me. still, i can clearly remember, if i ever put kajal on my eye, it used to take 2 days to remove (ya, silly lazy me :P ) And now, When i have to run after Clock n Time, Skin care truly get very small place over that shelve :(  !!



As we all know,  Night is the best time to settle n get nourished for our skin, I try to be regular on this daily event. But being lazy, i do follow d short path. oki, "Short path" but defiantly doesn't mean the "Short-cut" :) I call my this followed steps as "THE BASIC" . 
         For my day time, i can not promise every day follow-up, but yes, I do try another BESIC fanda.




yes, u read it right. Its really "Basic" . because, it consist few easy stuffs n simple way (yet effective :) )
stay tuned for details post, piled up next :)

 ***** ( this is to clarify you that, in this post, am sharing my day & night skin care routine, that i follow for any ordinary day. this is not describing any steps that i do,after using huge make up or any party creaking Cosmo work :) )


 Be stylish... feel beautiful <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment