Sunday, September 1, 2013

Blush cheek Blush


 INGLOT freedom system


Here to share my view & experience over 1 sneak pick in last 3 months.



Product : Blush on
Brand : INGLOT
Shade # blush # 70
type : Powder base.

First one of them, is my new Blush on from INGLOT . Honestly, INGLOT is a new brand to try for me. Inglot is a name that always Attract me for their highly Pigmented & colorful range of cosmetics. i always waited to make them a try. 

FREEDOM SYSTEM by INGLOT
FREEDOM SYSTEM by INGLOT

So here i am. This is a Blush on, from FREEDOM SYSTEM by INGLOT. First ever blush on from them. when i pick it, it was never in my mind. but once after checking it out on my hand, i instantly decide to pick this beauty. 
Beauty, yes she is. sorry buddy, picture i attached here truly cant judge her color. its so louder, so Sharpe yet Very pretty on cheek, after few min of apply. You will find a BLUSHY BLUSHED cheek :)
FREEDOM SYSTEM by INGLOT
FREEDOM SYSTEM by INGLOT

** Smooth on face like Melt down.
** Very Good pigmentation.
** Skin Friendly , as not have any acne prob after use it over 2 months.
** Its warm, its really a appealing color.
** Not much expensive (39 MR/ 1053 BDT )


Neg point : nothing to me yet :D

My Opinion ::  if u r looking for a bright, youthful cheek color with in budget,  u may try it :) 

Be stylish... feel beautiful <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment