Friday, April 24, 2015

talking about Skin care ||



I was talking about my skin, my idea about skin care thru the journey of time. Time is passing, a new candle is adding on birthday cake every year. Lemme tell u friends, the most exciting event of my life is my Birthday. Every year,I keep myself busy to make sure, the day is mine and its is a princess day !!! J anyway, recent years I have “achieved” a new title of make up junky! Well, good or bad, but it happen. I always been in love with color, care n makeup. But intentional keep myself much away for the sake of good skin. Now, when age has lots its own beauty, I start to color me up, lol !
This is a pretty simple equation. The more frequently I would use cosmetics, the more my skin would be hurt. So I start to work on my skin care n pick some very wonderful items. Yes, if u check my skin care items, you might find I m a high end freak. Drugstor’s products are not bad. In fact they are pretty good and I keep using brand like clinique, Neutrogena all thru my grown up time. But the fact is, as after surgery impact, my skin turns much sensitive to many ingredients. Mostly, drugstore products does react on my, because of their ingredient. Im still not sure which are the ingredients that cause break outs ,but I will share you once I find it.
One last thing to mention, before I shear my updated skin care routine. Every parson should have a motto or ideology about her skin care, make up or in their life style. It’s very important to have. My ideology for skincare is, “let the skin be clean & bare to breath. Clean skin will keep break outs always”
I design my routine and choice my products keeping this on mind.
Keep reading….  

No comments:

Post a Comment