Thursday, April 23, 2015

Talking about skin care...



Hello friends!!
I am not a skin expert, but I have something to say about my skin. Alhamdulillah !! my skin was always been praised for naturally smooth, flawless n clean. My view about skin care was pretty simple, “Proper care with less make up = less damage ”. Since I was teen, I firmly believed that, my age has its own beauty. I don’t need any high tech skin care, only good cleaning. And I did follow accordingly. I clearly remember, from my class 6 till my 2nd year in college, I had only 3 skin care products. One face wash, one daily scrub and one good moisturizer.
I choose Neutrogena as my skin care brad then. I had many reason to pick her. Though that time Neutrogena was almost an unknown brand in bd. (Yes, I am talking about 1997-98 time period…) I read about her in few foreign magazine n I picked up by. This brand gave me soo many good words to speak about. In short, if you are in your teen, this is a brand I can recommend you without any confusion. Another brand still I prefer for teen is clean n clear. Their formulation is gentle enough for the tender skin of teen ppl. Just make sure you are using original products, not local dupes.
Then comes to my university time, & well, u know what ppl do in varsity time!! Roaming around with extra wings in sun, beach, and dirty polluted air in Dhaka… Gradually I grow up n so do my skin. I brought little addition in my skin care.  I add one good eye make-up cleanser, one toner, and as usual cleanser, scrub and moisturizer. (plz don’t be rude, I used to have only one Kajol and a lip balm as makeup & that was how I believe to be J ). Till then, I didn’t use eye gel or any mask on face. I intentionally keep myself much away from so call “Facial” craze. Coz, I feel dirty about the stuff, parlor ppl use for facial. Please don’t take it personally, till my life, I was always stick to one parlor, Farzana shakil, since they start business in BD. But, never feel satisfactory about their used products. Rather choose my own item to take care of my skin. Yes, I faced few skin problems during this period. My black heads was like phenomenal! & my oiliness was like anything..! Few small bubbles used to play around my chin n forehead as a result of daily air pollution and sun burn. That time I made a mistake. That was, I avoid sunscreen. This was because, I had purchased a sunscreen from Neutrogena. But sorry to say, that was horrible. I have oily skin. And that products made me looks greasy all the way. ( I wish I knew about shiseido or chanel then… :’( )
Naturally, everything has its payback time. this time, it was bad for me !! Yes, life was already going thru much rough time. Beside crossing almost 2 hr daily thru polluted Dhaka city traffic, I was struggling with my career and most imp health issues.. I had to face almost 6 times surgery in 3 years short time!! This surgery and its post medicine affected me much badly. My skin started to be bit rough, little more visible uneven tone and very sadly, sensitive to too many products.  So I made a change & switched my brand from Neutrogena to Clinique. Cleanser, scrub, night cream for eye & face Moisturizer-all was from single mother brand. One thing to share. I didn’t use any make up till then. Yes, I had minimum collections of foundation to shadow palettes. But, even after working in one of the top most corporate house in BD, Alhamdulillah, I always keep my skin bare, even today. Because, ” however high brand I use, my skin has to pay off one day. So batter to avoid”
Now, I have cross a graceful period of time in life, Alhamdulillah. If all mighty Allah wants, me n my skin will grow older, gradually. Since a strong passion for makeup stuffs drive me crazy now a days, I know how much harm I am doing with my skin!!! So i pay more attention to my skin care regime…

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment