Wednesday, January 15, 2014

FOTD : With All Drugstore Products !!

FOTD : With All Drugstore Products !!

FOTD : With All Drugstor Produtcs !!

Hello Friends !!  This is my first Post of this year.. Despite of my Famous Supper laziness, i just hope to spend a more meaningful and eventful year with u all (in sha allah :D !! ), at 2014 !!
Well as i told u, this is the first post of the year, so i have decided to share, one of my quickest n well appreciated Day time, casual look with all. I have used all The Drugstore stuffs (except Brush) & of course it will be a picture tour. But hei, i will try to put small notes, if required :) So, lets start !! :) 


 Step # 1 : On a Washed n moisturized skin, i have applied B.B. Cream from Garnier, with the help of my Sigma F80 (flat Kabuki) Brush .                                            
FOTD : With All Drugstore Products !!


 Step #2 : Right after applying BB cream, i jump on my new fev play tool, Bronzer. It help to define my chick n bone beautifully :) I have used Revlon Photo Ready, Shade- Medium.
FOTD : With All Drugstore Products !!


Step #3:
  Color my Apple of Smile with this soft n pinky touch. Brand picked here, was MAYBELLINE.                                                   .
FOTD : With All Drugstor Produtcs !!

FOTD : With All Drugstore Products !!


Step #4 : What else can complete my look with out putting a sober lip color ? here i have chose WnW , shade - Just Peachy(903) with a clear gloss. On winter, putting gloss can add few extra praise with ur look ;)
FOTD : With All Drugstore Products !!



So here is the finale photo of all the products i have used here !! if you like this post, plz don forget to put ur Like n lots love for me :D  Stay Beautiful pals !! <3

FOTD : With All Drugstore Products !!

♥… Be Stylish... Feel Beautiful ... ♥












No comments:

Post a Comment