Friday, October 31, 2014

Nordstorm Haul # September'14

Nordstorm Haul @ purple




I was waiting pretty long time. i dint make any online purchase or big haul, because, every year, ends up with lots new collections and limited editions !! And who doesn't love limited editions.
What i have purchased :
My This haul was al most, not fully limited edition haul.Yet, worth as i have made my long spurge.
 Nordstorm Haul @ purple  
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Maya Mia' Palette (Limited Edition) -29$
  • NARS CHEEK PALETTE ($73 Valued) (L E ) -49$
  •  Bobbi Brown 'Beige Shimmer' Brick Compact - 44$

# HAUL in Brief :



















* "MAYA MIA" Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills : (LE)
This palette catch my eyes, for her name. Honestly, two word "MAYA MIA" hit my sense first when i check it in instagram. (yes, you can find me @sworna in instagram :) ) I love this beautiful woman Maya mia (@maya_mia_y) for her pretty eye work. Soft smoky brown eye- her statement look make me crazy about this palette. All 10 eye shadows are soft like melt-butter & pigmented like you can wear even with out primer , promise !























* NARS CHEEK PALETTE : (LE)
This palette comes with " laguna ", the legendary bronzer by NARS. Three beautiful blush, Orgasm, Mistinguette, & Goulue also added here. For a classic travel case or simple Go -in -Bag , this palette is just perfect ! With 49$ pay, i am happy for what i get.

* Bobbi Brown  Brick Compact : I call it as Star of the Show !! No wonder, she deserve it with all her glamor and glitz ! 'Beige Shimmer' is not loud, but gives a candlelight glow & well expressive on my nc 20 tone. Less fall out and versatile shade makes it perfect for any corporate party or events where you want to glow unique !!!
Glimpse !!



Final Impression :
  • All three products are really pigmented.
  • Great formulated.
  • Play ful colors.
  • And important of all, WORTH every single penny.

    Yes, I am happy for all 3 products i have picked in this haul. My RECOMMENDATION for all these three items (if still available) . You would love them, my promise !!!
                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment