Sunday, March 23, 2014

My "No makeup" Makeup



"No Makeup"  Make up is INN Treand n lots Big shot bloggers & Vbloggers did try it their way. Now a days, when summer is on its way ( :( ) , i thought to make a try. I can tell you dear,  its really easy, quick n yes, charming after finish <3 .... I mean u gonna love yourself after u finish ur look :D
 

Step By Step details is here :

Step#1 ; I washed my face with regular Face wash. (please ignore my recent earned Mosquito bites, randomon my face -_- ) While my face was drying ,i make a mixure of My day time Moisturizer + BB Cream . Yes, u may easily switch to any light or water base foundation instead of BB cream, if u feel comfortable. Even You may add bit of concealer here (if u need). Just keep in mind, u MUST use Foundation or BB cream in such a shade, which is perfect with u. not 2/3 shade lighter. I applied my mixture with SIGMA F80 Flat Kabuki Brush, n did i tell you, this one is my most fev brush :D ? o yes, i did :P

Step#2 : I put Primer on and around my eye lid using my finger tip. I have used URBAN DECAY's "original" primer, which is good for a soft look. Then, with my SIGMA Tapped Blending brush (E40 ), i applied MAC E/S, shade# Soft Brown, from my MAC E/S pro-palette. I applied on a circular motion so that no harsh color exist.
         

Using SIGMA shadding brush (E55 ) i took shade # VERVE from my NAKED2 palette, by URBAN DECAY, and applied till haft of my lid area from inner part. i keep outer lid clean for next color. Also, i strictly follow " put n pat" way this time, so dat it couldn't spread around. Later i back to SOFT BROWN by MAC and took my Blending Brush E40. I keep blending the outer part, crease and middle part of lid. I took a pointed small brush to use same VERVE on eye brow bone & upper of brow bone  as highlighter .



Step#3 : Time to complete Eye. I have used an Angle shedding Brush  From SIGMA & Shade # Expresso from MAC pro palette. Then carefully tap on my Eye Last Liner, ( as closer to my eye lash as possible.) This made my lashes more intense and dramatically thik. Also, i have used Soft Brown , just around half of my lower eye line, for a soft-warm tone. Putting my Victoria Secret mascara, which is quite light n natural, i complete this eye look. <3
   
 

Step#4 :
I have use here Blush, but not powder one. I choose "Posie Tint" a soft pinkish cheek stain from my beloved BENEFIT cosmetics. First i draw a Dot Dot line on cheek n then simple blend using my finger tips. Dats it :) I pick LOVELORN from MAC cosmetics for a simple, close to my natural lip color. You can add little gloss on but i avoid as its summer humid all ready :D


Step#5 : 
Before going to complete my Face, i draw n lightly fill up both of my Eye brows, using ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS's Deep Pomade gel , shade in Chocolate.( details i have shown in my last post) Now , i buff out some loose powder, from NARS Reflecting powder over my face, using my Fev Buffing Brush from REAL TECHNIQUE.
Dats it... am ready to go any where, where want to be little feminine, simple yet, Pretty.. :)


Picture taken in natural day light. Hope this post will help you, even little. Please put your valued comments, if u loke it, or even how can i introduce more improvement...
 

Stay Beautiful ...

No comments:

Post a Comment